Tuesday 19 February 2013

Lazer Cake.

I haven't blogged in a while. Not since shit started getting really real anyway. When I started this blog it was to be a written journey through my adventures in motherhood and crafting and somewhere along the way it got too personal on an uncomfortable level. I've deleted those posts because no-one needs to read such messed up headfuckery. What I'm left with now that they are gone is sparse and uninteresting and tainted by the posts that were and I'm in two minds whether to salvage what I have and build on it, or just delete the lot and start again. In a sense it parallels my life at the moment... I don't know how to go forward from here and I'm not sure that I really want to. I'm prone to feeling sorry for myself - I'm a drama queen, its what we do. But do I really want to lay here being all woe is me or do I want to get back out there, brave and tall (hah!) and get on with my life? I'm at a crossroads and I don't know which direction to take. So I ask of you dear readers... Do I salvage my blog and nurse it better or do I delete the whole thing entirely?

No comments: